Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I have been a little out of touch the last few days. I lost my internet connection, but I have found out that there are WIFI areas around the city that are free. So once again I am back on the air, so to speak.
On Saturday I went with some friends to Bohin, which is a lake in Slovenia and on the river that comes from the lake we went mini rafting. It was a lot of fun and also kinda tiring. We got to spend about 2 hours on the river, with all the equiptment for just €10, which was great.
We stayed in a hostel in Kranks Gora that night and woke up at 4:30 to go to Triglav mountain. That was something special. It took us 4 hours, after a few wrong turns. To reach the moountain house at 2500 meters. I was too tired to go to the summit, which is another 300 meters and after a couple of hours and some pancakes and tea, we went down in 2 hours 50 minutes. I was quite tired and sore when I got home. Neddless to say I slept like a baby.

No comments: