Tuesday, January 22, 2013

England and back part 2

So I took a day or so to recover from my trip and to adjust to the warmer rainy conditions, going for my regular run helped.
Then it was Christmas shopping. I also got a power cord for my laptop that was compatible for the UK. I went with my nephew and we stopped in to see one of his friends and we decided that we would all go to see the Hobbit film on the weekend. On Sunday we went and I enjoyed it, oh and yeah I got to watch a lot of football over the weekend.
Christmas was the usual family gathering, though it was slightly delayed since my brother in-law had to work, but he did manage to get away so that we could all open our presents together.
It seemed like it was going to rain everyday I was in the UK, but at least it wasn't as cold as in Sarajevo.

No comments: