Wednesday, October 09, 2013

I'm back :)

Ok so I did say I would try to post more often but time went by so fast.
During the summer I was playing tennis on weekends with an old friend of mine, it was nice cross training and I think it helped my running. This summer was not as hot as the last one, though there were a few hot days in there.
In September I had a short bout of food poisoning which was followed by the flu and this all happened, just as I was about to travel to Zagreb to give a talk. I did travel and the talk was interesting, as my voice got a little strange from the flu.
I spent a few days in Ljubljana where I met with my publisher and hopefully my book will be out soon.
Tomorrow an old Scottish friend of mine will be visiting me in Sarajevo for a few days. He was at a conference in Ljubljana and decided to take the opportunity to come. We have not seen each other for maybe 4 years so there will be a lot of catching up to do.
OK that's it for now, will try to keep my promise and post more often.

No comments: