Saturday, May 19, 2007

Today was the biggest day in the English footballing calender, The FA CUP Final. The first one at the new Wembley Stadium. It involved the 2 top teams in the Premiership, Manchester United and Chelsea, neither of them could score for almost 2 hours. Finally in the 116 th minute Chelsea scored and won 1-0. The last 2 cup finals have gone to penalties. it seems that the excitement of the big occasion is getting too much for the teams to win in regulation. Of course that's just my oppinion.Ran 2 miles this morning slower than last week but faster than I wanted to run last week. So of course I am happy. I need to get race fit and that will take some time after recovering from my injury.

1 comment:

Tejvan Pettinger said...

It was a bit of disappointment to be honest. I fell asleep in first half.

Thanks for dropping by my cycling blog. Tomorrow is the national 10 mile TT champs