Saturday, May 26, 2007

Yesterday afternoon I had a problem with my sciatic nerve, which caused a lot pain in my left hip. I was not able to run after just a few steps and was worried I would not be able run the 2 mile race this morning. I did some excercises to try to help it and slept fairly well. I also concentrated on trying to relax the nerve. When I woke this morning there was still some soreness but it didn't seem to bother me when I ran. Not expecting too much I ran relaxed, it was also warm , which may have helped. Anyway I ran 7: 27 for the first mile and 7:55 for the second for a time of 15:27 which is almost 1 minute faster than last week. So you never know. Finally David Beckham has been added to the England squad for the next 2 games, I am really happy he is back.

No comments: