Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I forgot to mention that since my first experience with the raw food diet, I have not been drinking coffee except when I visit family in the former Yugoslavia. It is such a social thing here that it would be an insult not to accept a coffee from a member of my family. I do noticed though that when I drink coffee my digestive system seems to tighten up.
I bought a Slovenian sim card last week and a friend gave me an old phone, but it needed a new battery. Well I got one this morning in Rijeka and I think a lot cheaper than in Slovenia.
@ of my friends were supposed to be coming to Rijeka today and we were supposed to have lunch together, but it is 3 :30 in the afternoon and I have not heard from them and cannot seem to make contact. They said that I could get a ride from them to Zagreb today, but it looks like I will stay another night and take the bus tomorrow.

No comments: