Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My friend Milan asked me if I wanted to go play snooker, I have not played in quite a few years, but I said yes. When we got to the place, they only had pool tables, so we decided to play pool. It was quickly evident that I was out of practice, but as the morning went on I got a little better and actually won a game, though there is a question of if I did it fairly. Anyway we had a lot of fun. I hope we can find a place that has snooker.
I have now worked out about 4 running routes and I am enjoying running on the streets of Ljubljana.
I just want to mention my friend Amanda Stickel, who I met at the US 50k Nationals, where she was 3rd. Since then she has improved her 5k, 10k and half marathon times, so maybe the toughness of the 50k race made her stronger, when she eventually recovered.

No comments: