Wednesday, November 20, 2013

2 more trips before the end of the year.

Tomorrow I will make a trip to Slovenia, specifically Ljubljana. I have been invited to give another talk on Sport and Meditation at the same place that I did in March. It is always to visit and meet old friends especially at this time of the year because so many Christmassy things go on there. I usually take the bus and the trip used to take around 10 hours but since Croatia , which I have to pass through has joined the EU one less border delay has reduced this to around 9 1/2 hours. I will be there for 6 days and have quite a few things planned including of course my talk.
When I get back to Sarajevo I will have around 3 weeks before I make my annual Christmas trip to the UK to spend it with my family. I bought my ticket last week and it was only 1 euro more than last year so that is pretty good. I guess the airlines are staying pretty competitive.

No comments: