Monday, January 07, 2008

I had this feeling like I had a bit of a food hangover from all the food I've eaten over the holidays. I don't know if I've gained weight because I haven't weighed myself. I thinks it's mainly the richness of the food.
I had a nice run yesterday, running for about 1 hour. There was a light frost and I saw 2 cars that had left the road and ended up in ditches, 1 backwards and the other upside down.
It was FA Cup weekend and my team, Wolves came back from 1-0 to win 2-1 and will go into the 4th round raw later today.
Fabio Capello, the new England manager, officially started his job today. I think the is a lot of optimism, we will have to see.
My sister has gone to get steroid injections in both her feet, to relieve heel pain she has been suffering for some time.

No comments: