Thursday, June 02, 2011

It's hard to believe that I didn't post in May, I guess I was busy. First of all I went by train to Munich on May 9th, this was not wothout incident. Due to track work they took us by bus from Ljubljana to Kranj, where the train left as soon as everyone was on board. Again in Austria we had to change trains twice to avoid track work and so I arrived about 40 minutes late. From then on the week went really well. I got a 1 week subway pass and found it quite easy to get around the city. I gave 2 talks on the relationship between Sport and Meditation, both well attended. I also ran a 2 mile race in a rain storm.
On the weekend I went with some friends to Berlin, though I didn't get to see much of the city. it's an interesting place.

In the last part of May I spent a few days in Zagreb, Croatia, where I got to attend a performance of some of Tagore's music as part of Indian culture week there.

The last few days of the month were in Banja Luka, Bosnia, where I actually met the League Champions Borac the day before they celebrated their first ever league title.

I will try to post some photo's later.

No comments: