Saturday, June 11, 2011

Some 4 days ago I came by bus to Belgrade where I will stay for the next 3 months. It is quite hot here, around 30C, but there are thunderstorms at night and ocasionally during the afternoon. I am staying in an appartment in New Belgrade, on the 13th floor. It is near to the river Sava and so I can run by the river veryday if I want to. I am quite familiar with the place as I stayed here in March. I am working 4 hours a day at a cafe owned by a friend of mine, I work in the mornings. I have worked for the last 3 days and I am starting to get my job down. I hope that I will have time to write more and also to finally learn Serbian well enough to have conversations with people and that it will help me with my Slovenian. We will see how things go, I am looking forward to my time here.

No comments: