Saturday, September 22, 2007

I went in on the subway with Sadhak for his gig last night. The Yippie Museum Cafe where he was playing was pretty small, but had a nice atmosphere. There was a band on first and then Sadhak played about 45 minutes, mostly his own songs though he did do Eve of destruction by Barry McGuire and ended with a Woody Guthrie song. The audience was small but they seemed to like him, it was a good night out and I was home by 11. This morning I had a better than expected 2 mile race. I have found a group of runners that run the pace I want to run at, so run with them and hang on at the end. My first mile was 7:24, second mile 7:17, for a finishing time of 14:41 again my best this year. I have signed up for a 50K race in Chicago in October, so now I have 5 weeks to prepare.

No comments: