Sunday, May 18, 2008

Citi Field- May
This my latest photo of Citi Field the new Mets Stadium. Utpal and I ran out there this morning just as we have done many times over the last few months. It's about 12 miles round trip.
Yesterday I went to Staples to get a new headset for my Skype calls. I found the one I wanted but it didn't say on the box how long the cord was. I asked customer service but they didn't know. They did say we have a return policy so if it's not good I could bring it back. It took me a few seconds before I realized something, I asked if I bought it then opened it there could I give it back it wasn't what I needed. They said yes. So I bought it asked for a pair of scissors and opened the box, discovering it was just what I wanted. They even offered to throw away my garbage. I think that worked out pretty well, don't you?
By the way Portsmouth won the FA Cup 1-0 there second time the last time was in 1939.

No comments: