Friday, January 09, 2009

My flight was delayed by 1 hour last night.. When we landed at Stanstead it was really foggy. Anyway by the time I got back in to London and to Euston Station, I had missed the last train back to Stafford. I had to stay in London till 5:30 when the next train was due to leave. Then it seems that they close the station for 3 hours during the night. I had lived in London during the 70's, so I know my way around as it were. Not having anywhere to stay for 3 hours I bought a bus pass for 4 pounds and rode the night bus around London for that time..
I finally arrived back at my sister's house at 8am this morning. I had some breakfast and spent a litte time filling everyone in on the past week. Then it was time for a nap, since I had only caught about 2 hours of sleep in the last 24 or so.

No comments: