Monday, January 26, 2009

So out it was this morning for my run and it felt surprisingly cold, ok it was 21 F, but it felt colder. At the end of my run I went into my local Bodega and was greeted with smile's and handshakes. When I walked out with my Ginger tea I had a real sense of optimism. It is the first full week with the new President, we sometimes say the start of a new watch.
During the morning I finished preparing my old laptop for my friend. The ant-virus free trail that came with my new laptop expired a couple of days ago, so I installed the one I have been using for a few years now.
Just before I was about to leave the house and get some Lunch, my wrist watch died, so I stopped by a local store and got a new one. So you could say I got a new watch on the new watch.

No comments: