Monday, June 09, 2008

After what seemed like a cold Friday night the days began to warm up and the weekend was a little un-comfortable. I guess I adjusted a little and last night seemed to sleep pretty well, but when I woke up this morning it was already 79 F ( 24 C). Fortunately I work in a basement of an industrial building and it was nice and cool down there when I got to work. Un fortunately I only worked for a few hours and had to come out into the heat. By the time I got home it was 91 F ( 32 C ). At the time of writing this post it is 94 F and with 44% humidity they say it feels like 98. This would probably be normal for July or August, but this is just the second week of June and it comes after much cooler temp's last week.
Yes it is hot out there. Maybe this is getting us ready for some hot August nights.

No comments: