Friday, June 13, 2008

Car meets tree 2

This guys car was still there today, the plates show that it's from the state of Georgia.

Shortly after leaving my house this morning someone walking in the opposite direction wished me a good morning. This simple act really added a spark to my day. On arriving at work the security guard for the building did the same.
On my way home I stopped in to my bank and as I came to the door 3 separate women were walking also to the door, I promptly held the door open for them and was rewarded with a smile and a thank you. I think it made my day and theirs.
My run this afternoon was comfortable and I feel as though I am ready for the 50k race tomorrow, I hope the weather is good, it's supposed to be a little warm, but I remember that it was a little hot last year for my 50k at the end of May.

No comments: