Friday, February 15, 2008

First of all I woke up on time this morning. When I stopped in for my hot chocolate and stuff, they remembered that I forgot to take my change yesterday and I got it this morning. I gave them a tip.
For about the last 2 months I have had a spot on my left cheek it just appeared there one morning. It looked somewhere between a pimple and a mole. Kind of like the scarlet pimpernel only white. I wasn't worried about just figured it would go away some time. Well last night while sitting at my computer I felt like I had an eyelash on my cheek, when I brushed it off with my hand it felt like something more. Then I realized that the spot was gone. I guess the body creates these things and then takes them away. Maybe it's just getting rid of something we don't need.
I'm going to Brooklyn tonight, my friend Sadhak has a gig at a place called " Stain ".

No comments: