Monday, February 04, 2008

I think I am responding favourably to the 4 runs I did this weekend. There was some tiredness in my legs when I went out for my run this afternoon, but that eased as the run went on. I went on my old 5k loop and felt quite strong at the end of the run.
The day started off as quite mild though the temperature was only a few degrees above freezing. When I left work large flakes of snow were falling, but in less than an hour they had stopped. Just before I went out for my run it had rained and it once again started to rain as I finished.
Since I came to New York in 1978 I have been a fan of the New York Giants and I am very happy that they won the Superbowl last night. My street was quiet , but just after 10 pm a couple of guys came out and shouted " The Giants won the Superbowl. They were not expected to win, but they did in the last minute of the game.

No comments: