Saturday, February 02, 2008

First of all last night was a lot of fun, though because of the heavy we did pretty wet on the way to the Cafe.
Like last summer I wanted to try an run 2 times a day on the weekends, so this morning I ran the 2 mile race in 15:51, just 1 second slower than last week. Then I went out again this afternoon and ran another 2 miles. In the summer I built up to running 10k for the second run and will try to do that this time, but it is winter and I'm a little heavier at the moment.
I listened to the England v Wales six nations game on BBC five live, at the same time my Welsh friend was listening to Radio Wales in Colombia. We chatted during the whole game on Google chat.
England built up a 19-6, then fell apart to lose 26-19, it was an exciting game though.

No comments: