Monday, February 11, 2008

It's freaking cold here in New York City! I could feel it was cold the moment I walked out the door this morning. The temperature was 12 F ( -11 C ), but with the wind blowing at 25 MPH ( 40KPH ) it actually felt like -7 F (-22C ). It was one of those days when the skin on your face felt cold.
It was also the first time that the tips of my fingers felt cold in my gloves. I have to wear my warmer gloves.
Right now there is a bright sunny blue sky out there, but it's still well below freezing.
I went out for a run just before lunchtime and maybe because of the cold, my legs didn't feel so tired after the 14+ miles I did yesterday.

2 comments:

Technodoll said...

Cold doesn't even begin to describe it... UGH!! My dogs love it though, so I have no choice but to dress up like an inuit and let them romp in the crunchy snow...

Is it spring yet? sigh.

anuday said...

It felt like it was last week when the temps hit 68 F (18 C ). It's fun to run in the snow though, so I knda know how the dogs feel.